Conquer tough resistant weeds and take the guesswork out of resistance management with Corteva Agriscience’s newest cereals herbicide in a convenient premix.
A Game-Changing Weed Control Combination
Rezuvant™ herbicide with Arylex® active elevates cross-spectrum weed control performance by combining three active ingredients for proven performance and application flexibility.
“The combination of Group 1 and Group 4 chemistries, including an industry-leading graminicide, gives growers exceptional control of many broadleaves and grasses," says Brooklynne Dalton, product manager for cereal herbicides.
“With three powerful active ingredients, Rezuvant is primed to change the game for wheat and barley producers battling tough weeds, including kochia, marestail and common ragweed,” — Brooklynne Dalton
Rezuvant delivers a straightforward solution to keep fields clean with more consistent control of troublesome broadleaf weeds and grasses, including Group 2-resistant biotypes.
Reap These Benefits with Rezuvant
- For best results, Rezuvant should be applied when susceptible broadleaf weed seedlings are actively growing and less than 4 inches tall. Rezuvant can be applied to spring wheat, winter wheat and barley from the two-leaf stage to flag leaf emergence.
- In addition to broad-spectrum weed control, Rezuvant offers favorable crop rotation intervals to all major crops, except lentils. For example, several crops, including canola, corn, soybean, sunflower, oats and sorghum, have a rotation interval of only four months.
- Growers also get peace of mind and confidence in the performance of proven active ingredients.
- An elevated load of fluroxypyr plus the power of Arylex active delivers consistent control of hard-to-manage broadleaf weeds like kochia, wild buckwheat, giant ragweed and common lambsquarters. Rezuvant also offers superior performance against troublesome grass weeds, such as Italian ryegrass, foxtail, Persian darnel and wild oats.
- Learn more about Rezuvant herbicide on our website, or contact your local Corteva Agriscience territory manager.
Rezuvant™ is not registered for sale or use in all states. Arylex® is a registered active ingredient. Contact your state pesticide regulatory agency to determine if a product is registered for sale or use in your state. Always read and follow label directions.